“glass skin” GLOSSY SKIN & GLOSSY RED LIPS/ LUCIA ABUIN
Glass skin is all the rage right now… and even though in reality it’s not more than very moisturized skin, with glossy products on top, we like that… A LOT! So, today I created a beautiful look all about glossy, glass skin with a beautiful red glossy lip and a natural shimmery eye that can be worn very well during the day or at night.
Glass skin really starts with skin prep, so don’t shy away from layering your moisturizing serums before applying the makeup. Next thing would be using illuminating, transluscent makeup products that will add luminosity as well as provide a beautiful sheerness.
I thought I would pair this beautiful skin with a shimmery eye and a glossy red lip, sort of to have luminosity everywhere, and make it more of a statement look that can be work either during the day or at night.
I hope you enjoy!
- Becca Cosmetics Backlight Priming Filter
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer
- Sephora Collection Pro Airbrush Detail Brush #57
- Ciate London Glow Stix in Gleam Gold
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder
- Real Techniques Setting Brush
- Kiko Milano Precision Eyebrow Pencil
- Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in New Moon
- Sigma E25 Brush
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Volume Mascara
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Red Square
- Benefit Punch Pop! Liquid Lip Color in Strawberry
- Jillian Dempsey Cheek Tint in Rosy
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil Limitless Brown