MODERN 90s- The Ultimate Beautifying Makeup Look/ LUCIA ABUIN
90’s makeup was all about beautifying and shaping the face. However, it was much heavier than what is considered “cool” today, so I wanted to create a makeup look for you that would be a modern take on 90’s makeup. If you want to learn more about 90’s makeup and its technique, you absolutely have to buy Kevyn Aucoin’s books. They are a must-have for makeup artists and beauty aficionados.
This look is all about shaping the face and lifting everything up. This makeup will be your best friend if you want something classic that will make you look your most beautiful, if you are getting married or having your picture taken.
I really hope you enjoy and thank you so much for watching!
- Kevyn Aucoin The Art Of Makeup- discontinued
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- Artis Brush Oval 8
- Too Faced Born This Way Sculpting Concealer
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
- Real Techniques Setting Brush
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Cool Neutrals
- L’oreal Paris Colour Riche Pocket Palette 104 French Buscuit
- Nars #49 Eyeshadow Brush
- Sigma E25 Brush
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Milk Makeup Kush Mascara– didn’t actually use this one, but I made the mistake and the Milk Mascara is actually a good one.
- Marc Jacobs (cruelty free) Velvet Noir Mascara
- Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder
- Nars Blush in Deep Throat
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in Penelope Pink
- Japonesque Kumadori Contour & Highlighting Brush
- MAC Lip Pencil in Stripdown
I hope you enjoy!