MONOCHROMATIC DAY-TO-NIGHT/ LUCIA ABUIN
Today I have a day-to-night monochromatic makeup look for you, or just two intensities of the same look, if you will. It’s a really flattering look and you can achieve it with barely any product and color that you may want to play with.
I also think keeping things monochromatic is a very chic way to wear makeup, because sometimes when you start blending a million different eyeshadows and colors into each other it can look very try-hard.
If you want to learn how I do my base I have done two videos where I explain my techniques and why I choose to use them.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
- Too Faced Born This Way Sculpting Concealer
- Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Beg
- Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions
- Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Lipstick Spanked
- Cozzette S185
- Nars #42 Blending Brush
- Nars #50 Small Eye Shadow Brush
- Sephora PRO Shader #18
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil 610 Versatile Chestnut
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Ginger Binge
- Artis Oval 6
- Japonesque Kumadori Powder Brush