NEW YEAR’S EVE GLITTER MAKEUP/ LUCIA ABUIN
I hope you are all having a great holiday season!
Today I come to you with a very bling-y, glittery eye, perfect for New Year’s Eve. This is a very easy way to play with glitter and avoid all the drop-down. I am using Lemonhead for this look and they are one of the easiest ways to use glitter as the come suspended in a gel that makes it stick to the eye and not go everywhere.
This look is perfect for NYE, but also for a fun night out. If you don’t want to commit so much, you can use the glitter as a liner. If you want to see a tutorial on that, you can go the the highlights in my Instagram feed and look for “Glitter Liner”.
I hope the year ends on a good note for everyone and I’ll see you all next year.
- Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation
- Too Faced Born This Way Sculpting Concealer
- Giorgio Armani Eye Tint Eyeshadow 09 Cold Copper
- Sigma E25 Brush
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Khaki
- Hakuhodo J5529 Brush
- Lemonhead Spacejam in Melrosé
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Pink Honey Pop
- Hourglass Ambient strobe Lighting Powder in Incandescent Light
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in shade 1
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Penelope Pink