PRETTY IN PINK-FASHION FIGHTS CANCER/ LUCIA ABUIN
Fashion Fights Cancer is an annual event held in Miami Design District where fashion and charity come together to increase breast cancer awareness and raise funds for breast cancer research. It is hosted by fashion and cancer warrior Angeles Almuna, who is not only a breast cancer survivor, but is sickenenly stylish and you can follow her on Instagram here to see all her beautiful outfits and follow her life journey.
The dress code for the event was Pretty in Pink and for the life of me, I couldn’t find a pink outfit that would go with my style… So the pink dress code traveled to my face, and my oh! so beautiful Shrimps Faux Fur clutch, that sadly is no longer available, but they do have the so coveted beaded bag that you may have seen all over instagram.
For this look I did beautiful, sophisticated, highlighted skin using mostly cream products and my full coverage night-time foundation technique for which I have a video and you can watch it here. On my eyes I did a wash of soft pink and a bold winged liner to give impact to the look! If you want to see how to do a winged liner, watch my tutorial here.
I ramble no more. I hope you enjoy watching!
- Soap brows
- Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette – Coconut Fantasy Collection in Fantascene
- Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette in Ruby
- Nars #42 Blending Brush
- Nars #49 Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Brush
- Nars #44 Precision Contour Brush
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil in 608 Limitless Brown
- Glossier Cloud Paint in Puff
- RMS Living Luminizer
- Kosas Color & Light Palette
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish
- Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Contour Powder
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G in Penelope Pink
- No 7 Precision Lips Pencil in Nude